Warning; There Could Be Mold In Your Air

Have you ever wondered how it could be that even whilst being of generally good health, even above the average, you suddenly fall ill? Not even your general practitioner may have been any the wiser. It is believed that this mystery is in the air that you breath. No, not your outdoor air but that which is indoors. It could have been mold. And if that is the case, it needs to be removed once the mold testing portland oregon results are in.

Another factor influencing your sudden turn towards unexpected ill health has to do with the fact that you, like so many others, may be spending as much as ninety percent of your time indoors. It is known that quality air testing experts fully appreciate and understand this phenomenon. And those that are service-oriented, should be more than willing to do something about it. Aside of the traditional presence of mold, there is likely to be a greater variety of contaminants indoors than may have been expected outdoors.  

Indoor air quality inspectors will be testing indoor environments for the presence of airborne mold spores. They will also be testing for the presence of dander, dust mites, and pollen and fiber. And there is every possibility of a far more serious and dangerous contamination in the form of airborne asbestos. Testing for this and the subsequent removal thereof should have been a matter of high priority.

mold testing portland oregon

The fact that it is not in many places is tragic to say the least. Because those that are afflicted by asbestos poisoning are often never able to recover therefrom. So, let’s just say that at the very earliest sign of the proverbial sniffles, get yourself and your rooms tested.